Serving Richmond and the Northern Neck 804-320-3600
Welcome To Our Site
Our company was founded on the concept of exceptional customer service and we realize our greatest asset is you, the customer. Being a locally owned family business we view our customers as friends. We are a turnkey, hands on company enabling us to design, implement and oversee every aspect of your project. Whether it’s a new fireplace, outdoor living area or whole house generator we’ll make your plans come to life. We want to be your hearth, porch and patio partners.Read more
- “The folks at BonAir Better Living are my "Go To Guys" for this style of luxury living. I love working with them. Their products, installation, service, and support are first rate. I always talk to them before upgrading my living, and they're always right there to help.”
Rick and Linda
- "My positive experience with Bon Air Better Living Products began the moment I first walked in the door. I was seeking modern-design gas fireplace units and doors for two locations in my home and they were able to recommend the perfect solutions. Mary and the entire team ensured that my final installation met my needs and expectations. I have and will continue to recommend BABLP to others."
- "Looking for a perfect place to improve your fireplace? Improve your patio bar-b-que and furniture? GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and an HONEST shop???? We found everything we needed at Bon Air Better Living Products over the years that we have remodeled our home in Countryside. We highly recommend Joey Hopcroft and his capable staff to surpass your expectations."
Eddy and Lou
- “Bon Air Better Living did a magnificent job with our outdoor kitchen. Not only were we pleased with the final product, but the timeliness of delivery and professionalism of the installation crew. Highly recommended! ”
- “I wanted to drop you a note to tell how very much I appreciate you and your staff making life so much more pleasant. Your timing was perfect. The maintenance man was here on Tuesday to see to the generator and he obviously did all that was required to enable it to perform. Again, thank you and all your colleagues for getting me through this latest 'weather event' unscathed, cool and happy.”